Last Updated: September 20, 2020
In an effort to protect our customers and team members from social interaction during this sensitive time, we’ve implemented some temporary changes to best respond to the current situation:
- For packages designed for micro weddings & backyard weddings, click here.
- Inquiries & Bookings: We will continue to operate online and phone from Monday to Friday 11AM-4PM.
- The best way to connect with us is through email so we have everything in writing. Our usual response time is between 1-3 business days.
- All postponed or cancelled events are processed via email only. We have a team that is dedicated for this area and everything must be in writing for future references.
- Orders can be processed online from consultation to booking. You can either create an online quote via our website (rentals > select your item > add to quote) or go to our contact page to get in touch.
- Delivery & Pickup Services:
- If you need our delivery services, we may be able to accommodate as long as we are able to apply our Socially Distanced Deliveries & Setup Procedure.
- If you need to pick up your items from our office, we will arrange a specific pick up time and you can pick up your items at our lobby area (without physical contacts). Please bring gloves for double protection.
- Appointments – we have two safe options for you:
- Video or Phone Call Appointment: We can set an appointment and discuss details over Skype, FaceTime, or over the phone. Please click here to book an appointment.
- In-Person Appointment (we do not recommend this at this time): If you really want to see your items in person, you are still welcome to visit our studio to view your preferred items quickly. However, only a virtual assistance will be offered during this time. We also have the following COVID-19 protocols for in-person appointments:
- If you or any of your guests feel sick (even just a slight cold), please do not come in. Call or email us to cancel. Rest, and we will see you when you feel better.
- You can only bring a maximum of 1 guest.
- All employees and clients are required to wear masks and gloves
- A 2m or 6′ distance between the employee and the client must be maintained.
- We will open the door 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- In-person appointments are a maximum of 15 minutes. All further inquiries can be discussed virtually.
- We request not to exceed beyond your scheduled time as we will need time to disinfect after your visit.
- All further consultations & bookings can be done online or over the phone, we can sign a contract online and payment can be done online as well.
- If you have any questions or issues, please call 647-860-7401.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting our office.
We will closely monitor this evolving situation and are basing our decisions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities. We thank you for your understanding as we navigate this situation with caution.