Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020
In an effort to protect our customers and team members from social interaction during this sensitive time, we’ve implemented some temporary changes to best respond to the current situation:
- Inquiries & Bookings: We will continue to operate via online and phone from Monday to Friday 11AM-1:30PM.
- Due to the high volume of calls, the best way to connect with us is through EMAIL.
- All postponed or cancelled events are processed via email only.
- Orders can be processed online from consultation to booking. You can either create an online quote via our website (rentals > select your item > add to quote) or go to our contact page to get in touch.
- Delivery & Pickup Services:
- If you need our delivery services, we may be able to accommodate as long as we are able to apply our Non-Contact Deliveries Procedure.
- If you need to pick up your items from our office, we will arrange a specific pick up time and you can pick up your items at our lobby area (without physical contacts). Please bring gloves for double protection.
- Appointments – we have two safe options for you:
- Skype or Phone Call Appointment: We can set an appointment and discuss details over Skype, FaceTime or over the phone. Please click here to book an appointment.
- In-Person Appointment (NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS): If you really want to see your items in person, you are still welcome to visit our office to view your preferred items. However, no staff will be able to physically assist. Please click here to book an appointment. Here’s the procedure with in-person appointments:
- We will leave your preferred items in the showroom with your name labeled on them (as well as view all of our other available items).
- We will open the door 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Although we have a proper cleaning and sanitation practices in place, please bring gloves for extra protection.
- We request not to exceed beyond your scheduled time as there might be another client coming after your appointment.
- When you’re about to leave, please call 647-860-7401 to check out so we can lock the door.
- If you have any questions or issues, please call 647-860-7401.
- All further consultations and bookings can be done online or over phone, we can sign a contract online and payment can be done online as well.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting our office.
We will closely monitor this evolving situation and are basing our decisions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities. We thank you for your understanding as we navigate this situation with caution.