What’s your process look like?
FOR RENTALS & PREMADE FAUX FLOWERS:
- To generate an estimated quote, click “Rentals” from the top navigation > click a category > add to quote then proceed to the checkout page.
- We will send you a confirmation within 1-3 business days along with a final quote & availability.
- To book, we require the following: 50% non-refundable retainer on orders, a signed rental agreement, and your credit card on file. The remaining balance &/or the security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event.
- The general minimum for rentals is $150. If you require a delivery service, the minimum starts at $500 and may vary depending on your location and the complexity of the order.
FOR FULL DECOR & FLORAL SERVICE:
- GETTING A QUOTE: During your first inquiry, we will provide you with a general price list and a form to fill out for a preliminary quote, which you should receive between 1-15 business days (via email). After receiving a quote and you feel comfortable booking an appointment to discuss further, we can schedule a virtual or in-person meeting.
- CONSULTATIONS & QUOTE REVISIONS: We offer a free initial consultation via email, phone, video or in-person. An hourly admin fee will be charged afterward. Once you decide to book with us, a partial credit could be applied to your invoice (this only applies to full-service events).
- RESERVATION PROCESS: We require a 25-50% non-refundable retainer (depending on the total amount), a signed rental agreement & credit card on file. The remaining balance & security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event. If you book less than 30 days before your event, full payment + the security deposit (if applicable) will be collected at the time of reservation.
- MINIMUM ORDER: General minimum for rentals is $150. If you require a delivery service, the minimum starts at $500 and may vary depending on your location and the complexity of the order.
FOR CUSTOM SIGNS: You must send the required information or files 15 business days before the event. The artwork proof must be approved 7 business days before the event. Otherwise, a rush fee will be automatically applied. If we don’t get at least 2-3 business days for printing, we have the right to cancel the order without any refunds. The artwork’s alignment & colour might differ a bit from the computer screen to actual printing. Up to two (2), artwork modifications are allowed until approval. Otherwise, extra charges apply per additional edit. No more modifications are allowed once the proof is approved. All graphic or sign-related queries must be sent to email@example.com to avoid issues.
FOR SALES: Our process for our for-sale items is a bit different. The minimum varies depending on the location and complexity of the order.
How far in advance should we book with you?
Our bookings are based on a first-come, first-served basis so we recommend booking as soon as you can, especially if your event date is in a peak season.
How long is a quote valid for?
All quotes are valid for 5 business days from the quote creation date and are subject to availability.
Do you have a warehouse where we can take a look at your collection?
Yes! We can book an appointment if you’d like to take a look at our collection.
Where are you located?
We are at 1230 Sheppard Ave West, Unit 5, North York, ON M3K1Z9. The nearest intersection is Sheppard & Allen Rd (or Keele & Sheppard). It’s right across the Downsview Sheppard Station. We are in the same plaza as Downsview Auto (car dealership). You can check this out for a visual guide.
Do you have a minimum?
Yes, we do have a minimum per order per event. Please check the following:
- FULL-SERVICE DECOR & FRESH FLORAL: Minimums vary depending on the type of order, required services and location.
- DECOR RENTALS: $150. For anything that requires custom planning, a higher minimum applies.
- If the minimum spend requirement is not met, the difference will appear as a minimum spend offset fee on the final bill.
Why do you have a minimum?
We have a minimum spend to cover the costs of administration (emailing/invoicing) and having to get the items in and out of storage for you to pick up. Having a minimum helps maintain the quality of our service, without taking on so many clients that we can’t adequately be of reasonable service to them.
Is your pricing based on a price-per-piece basis?
Yes, all of our items are priced per piece, unless otherwise stated.
Do I need an appointment to see your items or discuss your services? Yes! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have more decor than what is shown on the collection page? Yes. We usually have more items in our showroom than what is shown on our website. We usually post new items immediately on our Instagram profile. If you’re looking for something and you don’t see it here, please ask.
- Do you have a minimum for the rentals? Yes. We have a minimum spend of $150 or if you require delivery and pickup services, we have a minimum spend of $500. We require full payment upfront on orders less than $150.
- How long is the rental period? Our prices are based on a rental period of 1-3 days depending on the item and the date you’re renting. If you need to extend your rental, additional fees will apply.
- May I pick up the rentals myself? Most of our rentals can be picked up as long as you have a suitable vehicle for pickup and a professional decor/production team to do the setup. However, some items such as sensitive items &/or items that require specialized capabilities or procedures may require our delivery/pickup services.
- When can I pick up and return my rentals? Depending on your event but our usual pick-up days are the following Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the usual return day is Monday. If your event is on a Monday, the return would be on a Thursday. If it’s a long weekend, Tuesday would be the return day. Some items may have different pickup times depending on availability.
- Where is the pickup/return location? 1230 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 5, North York, ON M3K1Z9
- Do you deliver, set up & pick up? Not a problem! We can deliver, set up, or pick up for an additional cost (depending on availability). The cost depends on the date & time, type + amount of items, and the service location. We may require a minimum total order if the location is more than 45KM from our location.
- Is cleaning included in your rental prices? Cleaning is not included in our rental rate except the fabrics. All dishes, glasses and flatware come to you clean and ready to use. We hand wash all of our items with extra care to preserve the integrity of each piece. To avoid a cleaning fee, we ask that all dishes, glassware, and flatware are lightly rinsed of all liquid or food particles but not washed. Candles need to be removed from candle holders to avoid a cleaning charge. An additional cleaning fee charge of $25/hour will be assessed for non-compliance.
- I lost/broke your item! What now? Accidents happen. The client is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair (including the travel fee/shipping fees required to replace the lost/damaged item).
- How is your payment process?
- For rentals, we require a 50% non-refundable retainer then the remaining balance(s) must be sent 30 days before the event.
- For full decor & floral, we offer different payment plans varying between 20-50% monthly and all remaining balances must be paid 30 days before your event.
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept cash, e-transfer, money orders, and cheques (must be received prior to booking). We do not accept credit cards as a form of payment at this time (except for security purposes).
- Are there any extra fees I should be aware of? In general, we charge extra for: 13% HST / delivery, setup, pickup & teardown / security deposit for rentals (refundable if the items are returned on time and in the same condition) / cleaning fees / 4% processing fee for credit card payments / minimum surcharges
Changes & Cancellations
- What if I change my mind on items? Once an order is booked, reductions to orders are not allowed at any point. Substitutions of equal or greater value can be made up to 60 days prior to your event date except on certain items that we needed to purchase or outsource to secure for your event.
- What is your cancellation policy? The 50% non-refundable retainer is non-refundable once a contract is signed. If you cancel your contract 60 days prior to your event, all payments collected will NOT be refunded.
- Force Majeure. If your order is forced to be canceled due to acts of God, fire, flood, war, epidemic, natural disasters, weather, terrorism, crime, revolution, riots, labour disputes, accidents, civil disorder, government acts or regulations, or any extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of one or both parties, a credit will be issued (minus admin fees & other services rendered).
IMPORTANT: Our policies and pricing are subject to change with or without prior NOTICE.
Don’t see your question here? You know what to do. (contact us!)