How far in advance should we book with you? Our bookings are based on first-come, first-served basis so we recommend booking as soon as you can especially if your event date is in a peak season.
Do you have a minimum? Yes, we do have a minimum per order per event. Please check the following:
- FRESH FLOWERS: $3,000 for before decor fees, HST & labour charges (delivery/setup/pickup).
- CUSTOM FAUX ARRANGEMENTS (excluding our pre-arranged floral): $1000 before decor fees, HST & labour charges (delivery/setup/pickup).
- DECOR RENTALS / FOR SALE: $100 before HST & labour charges (delivery/setup/pickup). We may allow some exceptions on items that do not require a lot of maintenance such as larger items like columns (plinths), copper arches, barrels, love seats, furnitures, larger signages.
Why do you have a minimum? In order to maintain the quality of our service and avoid delays, we have to set a minimum order at this time. With our current number of team member, we are not able to process all inquiries. We are very grateful that you’re interested in working with us but we are currently working on implementing a better system, and training more people so we can serve you better in the future.
What’s your process look like?
- Place your order at the Rentals/Shop page. You will find our decor items with photos & prices. Click “add to quote” then proceed to the Checkout page and place your order. We will send you a confirmation within 1-3 business days along with a final quote. For delivery and pickup info, please check “RENTALS” below for more info. We require a non-refundable 50% down payment on orders over $100 (or full payment on orders less than $200), a signed rental agreement and your credit card on file. The remaining balance & the security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event.
FOR FULL DECOR & FLORAL SERVICE:
- GETTING A QUOTE: During your first inquiry, we will provide you a general price list and a form to fill out for preliminary quote, which you should receive between 1-15 business days (via email). After receiving a quote and you feel comfortable booking an appointment to discuss further, you can book an appointment in person or via phone here.
- RESERVATION PROCESS: We require 20-50% non-refundable down payment (depending on the total amount), a signed rental agreement & credit card on file. The remaining balance & the security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event. If you book less than 30 days before your event, full payment + the security deposit (if applicable) will be collected at the time of reservation.
- FOR SALES: Our process for our for sale items is a bit different. You can check out this page for full terms. We also require a minimum order of $100.
Do I need an appointment to see your items or discuss your services? Yes! Appointments are always necessary.
- For decor viewing, you can call or click here to schedule an appointment.
- For full service decor & floral: We will require you to fill out a form first before you can book an appointment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May I come & see your decor items? Sure, you’re more than welcome to visit our showroom (booking an appointment is required).
Do you have more decor than what is shown on the collection page? Yes. We usually have more items in our showroom than what is shown on our website. We usually post new items immediately on our Instagram profile. If you’re looking for something and you don’t see it here, please ask.
- Do you have a minimum for the rentals? Yes. We have a minimum spend of $100. We require full payment upfront on orders less than $100.
- How long is the rental period? Our prices are based on a rental period of 1-3 days depending on the item and the date you’re renting. If you need additional days, additional fees will apply.
- May I pick up the rentals myself? Most of our rentals can be picked up as long as you have a suitable vehicle. However, some (such as sensitive items &/or larger items) are required to be dropped off and picked up by ourselves.
- When can I pick up and return my rentals? Our usual pick up day is Friday (during the Spring/Summer) or Thursday (during the Winter) and return day is Monday. If it’s a long weekend, Tuesday would be the return. Some items may have different pick up times depending on the availability.
- Where is the pickup/return location? 1230 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 5, North York, ON M3K1Z9
- Do you deliver, setup & pickup? Not a problem! We can deliver, set up or pick up for an additional cost (depending on availability). The cost depends on the date & time, type + amount of items, and the service location. We may require a minimum total order if the location is more than 45KM from our location.
- Is cleaning included in your rental prices? Cleaning is not included in our rental rate except the fabrics. All dishes, glasses and flatware come to you clean and ready to use. We hand wash all of our items with extra care to preserve the integrity of each piece. To avoid a cleaning fee, we ask that all dishes, glassware and flatware are lightly rinsed of all liquid or food particles but not washed. Candles need to be removed from candle holders to avoid a cleaning charge. An additional cleaning fee charge of $25/hour will be assessed for non-compliance.
- I lost / broke your item! What now? Accidents happen. The client is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair (including the travel fee/shipping fees required to replace the lost/damaged item).
- How is your payment process?
- For rentals, we require 50% initial payment.
- For full decor & floral, we offer different payment plans:
- For orders with total amount of $8K+: 20% x 5 months (20% during contract signing + 20% 2nd month + 20% 3rd month + 20% 60 days before the event + remaining balances 30 days before the event).
- 25% x 4 months (25% during contract signing + 25% 2nd month + 25% 60 days before the event + remaining balances 30 days before the event)
- 50% x 2 months (50% during contract signing + 50% 30 days before the event)
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept cash, e-transfer and major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards and Visa debit cards. We charge an extra 4% if paid via credit card due to processing fees.
- Are there any extra fees I should be aware of? In general, we charge extra for: 13% HST / delivery, setup, pickup & teardown / security deposit for rentals (refundable if the items are returned on time and in the same condition) / cleaning fees / 4% processing fee for credit card payments.
- What if I change my mind on items? Once an order is booked, reductions to orders are not allowed at any point. Substitutions of equal or greater value can be made up to 30 days prior to your event date except on certain items that we needed to purchase or outsource to secure for your event.
- What is your cancellation policy? The 50% initial payment is non-refundable once a contract is signed. If you cancel your contract 30 days prior to your event, all payments collected will NOT be refunded.
Don’t see your question here? You know what to do. (Contact us!)