How far in advance should we book with you? Our rental reservations are based on first-come, first-served basis so we recommend booking as soon as you can especially if your event date is in a peak season. We need at least 5 days notice in advance to prepare your order.
What’s your process look like?
- Place your order at the Rentals/Shop page. You will find our decor items with photos & prices. Click “add to quote” then proceed to the Checkout page and place your order. We will send you a confirmation within 1-3 business days along with a final quote. For delivery and pickup info, please check “RENTALS” below for more info. We require a non-refundable 50% down payment on orders over $100 (or full payment on orders less than $100), a signed rental agreement and your credit card on file. The remaining balance & the security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event.
FOR FULL DECOR/FLORAL SERVICE:
- GETTING A QUOTE: We send you our packages and a form to fill out for a quote. You will get an initial quote between 1-5 business days. To consult in person, please contact us to schedule an appointment. We usually take appointments every Monday and Thursday between 10AM-8PM. If it’s urgent, please call 647-860-7401.
- RESERVATION PROCESS: We require 35-50% non-refundable down payment, a signed rental agreement & credit card on file. The remaining balance & the security deposit are due 30 days prior to your event. If you book less than 30 days before your event, full payment + the security deposit will be collected at the time of reservation.
- FOR SALES: Our process for our for sale items is a bit different. You can check out this page for full terms.
Do I need to book an appointment for consultation? Yes! To consult in person, please click here to schedule an appointment. We take appointments every Monday & Thursday from 10AM-8PM. We may be able to meet during the weekends depending on our schedule.
May I come & see your decor items? Sure, you’re more than welcome to visit our showroom (booking an appointment is required).
Do you have more decor than what is shown on the collection page? Yes. We usually have more items in our showroom than what is shown on our website. If you’re looking for something and you don’t see it here, please ask.
- Do you have a minimum for the rentals? No, but we require full payment upfront on orders less than $100.
- How long is the rental period? Our prices are based on a rental period of 1-4 days depending on the item and the date you’re renting. If you need to extend, let us know and we’ll try to be flexible.
- When can I pick up and return my rentals? Our usual pick up day is Thursday and return day is Monday between 1-8PM. If it’s a long weekend, Tuesday would be the return. Some items may have different pick up times depending on the availability.
- Where is the pickup/return location? 1230 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 5, North York, ON M3K1Z9
- Do you deliver, setup & pickup? Not a problem! We can deliver, set up or pick up for an additional cost (depending on availability). The cost depends on the type + amount of items, and the delivery location.
- May I pick up the rentals myself? Most of our rentals can be picked up as long as you have a suitable vehicle. However, some (such as sensitive items &/or bigger items) are required to be dropped off and picked up by ourselves.
- Is cleaning included in your rental prices? Cleaning is not included in our rental rate. All dishes, glasses and flatware come to you clean and ready to use. We hand wash all of our items with extra care to preserve the integrity of each piece. To avoid a cleaning fee, we ask that all dishes, glassware and flatware are lightly rinsed of all liquid or food particles but not washed. Candles need to be removed from candle holders to avoid a cleaning charge. An additional cleaning fee charge of $25/hour will be assessed for non-compliance.
- I lost / broke your item! What now? Accidents happen. The client is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair (including the travel fee/shipping fees required to replace the lost/damaged item).
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept cash, e-transfer and major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards and Visa debit cards. We charge an extra non-refundable 4% if paid via credit card due to processing fees.
- Are there any extra fees I should be aware of? In general, we charge extra for: 13% HST / delivery, setup, pickup & teardown / security deposit for rentals (refundable if the items are returned on time and in the same condition) / cleaning fees / 4% processing fee for credit card payments
- What if I change my mind on items? Once an order is booked, reductions to orders are not allowed at any point. Substitutions of equal or greater value can be made up to 90 days prior to your event date.
- What is your cancellation policy? The 50% down payment is non-refundable once the contract is signed. If you cancel your contract 90 days prior to your event, all payments collected will NOT be refunded.
Don’t see your question here? You know what to do. (Contact us!)