The holidays are just around the corner, and it’s time to bring your family together. This is why we have partnered with Bellamy Loft & our photography partners to offer you our mini Christmas Photoshoot services. Great for Christmas family photos, couple photoshoots, engagements, corporate photos and more!
Rent a Set
This is perfect for you if you have your own photographer and only require our decor setup rental.
- 60-minute set rental
- Bring your own photographer
- Setup of your choice
- Up to 10 people
Set + Photographer
Don’t want any stress? Here’s the most ideal package for you. We provide both photographer & decor setup so all you have to do is to come ready & have fun!
- 15-minute session at Bellamy Loft
- Setup of your choice
- Up to 10 people allowed
- 2 weeks turnaround
- Up to 10 edited photos
- Online gallery
Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until the quote is accepted with the required files and the payment is paid in full. A 48-hour notice is required to guarantee your booking. A copy of valid ID and credit card for security purposes.
- We may book the space for multiple sessions at a time. If you need the space exclusively for you and your guests, different fees may apply.
- You and your guest(s) will come ready and only allowed to come in right at the check-in time.
- Only rented areas shall be used exclusively by you and your guests. No other areas can be used/accessed without written approval by Bellamy Loft.
- The props & decor cannot be touched nor moved.
- If you exceed the booked timeframe, an automatic $25 per 15 minutes will be charged via your credit card on file (or an invoice will be issued).
- Up to a maximum of 5 people is allowed per session. Additional person is subject to an extra fee and may require approval prior to shooting.
- There is a strict COVID-19 preventative guideline in place for all involved staff, vendors and attendees.
- Everyone is required to follow the most updated COVID-19 protocols.
- If you or your guest feels sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, the session must be canceled and reschedule when it is safe to do so.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, every social circle must stay 6′ apart from each other.
- You will be asked to bring your own Christmas blanket to sit on during the session.
- You and your guest(s) will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before you are allowed to enter the studio.
- If you have to reschedule your booking, a $45 rescheduling fee will be applied. If the session needs to be rescheduled due to COVID-19, a credit will be provided.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Use of staples, tacks, nails, screws, difficult cleanup items such as helium balloons without ties or other inflatables that are hard to reach, hay bales, confetti, glitter, flower petals, stickers and any kind of items that will create heat, smoke or mist such as open flame candles, sparkles, vinyl’s, fireworks, fog machines, pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited. Due to the safety of guests, “bubbles” are only permitted outside the building.
Looking for a mini Christmas photo session near you? Bellamy Loft is located in North York (within the Greater Toronto Area). Holiday photo shoots will be held at our new unit Octavia Room (it’s located at another unit within the same plaza).