This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in an open and receptive start-up environment. Due to the nature of startup work environments, the job tasks may frequently change and require adapting, bringing forward new and exciting challenges.
We are currently hiring marketing interns to assist with daily company operations, this position is ideal for a university/coop student, or recent graduate looking for a part-time internship position.
- Location: North York (Toronto)
- Job Type: Contract/Internship
- Disclaimer: This is an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity, please only apply if you are comfortable with the terms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist & write content marketing projects such as blogging, eBooks, customer stories, & webinars
- Regularly maintain social media channels
- Develop Power Point presentations for Sales and Marketing department
- Assist with maintenance of website content
- Assist with program and contest management
- Assist in day-to-day operations relating to marketing, social media and maintaining of social media campaigns.
- Assist team at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
- Assist with posting ads online.
- Ensure all promotional tasks, as assigned, have been completed.
- Receive and track all vendor invoices related to marketing activities.
- Identify new opportunities for social media content.
- Support with content creation for all social media campaigns.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, with great interpersonal skills, and willing to lend a helping hand
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Driven and loves to learn
- Presentation development in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Google Analytics and Google Adwords is an asset
- College credit is available. We recommend you talk with your academic advisor to see what steps are necessary to get credit with your particular institution
Please submit your resume to email@example.com