If you want to subtly add more romance and nature to your wedding, you might want to consider using garlands. They make a lush statement and can be incorporated into your wedding décor in any which way. You can set them across your arch, hang them from the ceiling, wrap them around your furniture, or use them as table centerpieces for a continuous look. Usually, garlands make use of greenery and flowers but there are also some that make use of fabric, beads, pearls, and other equally charming materials. Regardless of whether you want fresh or artificial garlands, make sure to check out these places that cater to the Toronto area:
1. Afloral.comPhoto from https://www.afloral.com/collections/silk-wedding-flowers-wedding-garland/products/artificial-smilax-leaf-garland-in-green-v9826sg%5B/caption%5D
Afloral.com sells and rents out stunning floral arrangements, lighting, and décor items to the US and Canada. They have more than 100 pieces under their garland and wreaths section which consist of silk flowers. Their artificial garlands are available at affordable prices and feature lush greenery and flowers.
2. Cate & Co Vintage Rentals and StylingPhoto from http://www.cateandcodesigns.com/portfolio%5B/caption%5D
Cate& Co Vintage Rentals and Styling specializes in designing vintage, rustic, and romantic style items and events. They have a wide variety of furniture and décor items that come from the 1800s such as telephones, books, birch arbors, crates, mason jars, chandeliers, furniture, and other decorative items.
3. Country Lane Floral Design & Vintage RentalsPhoto from http://www.countrylanevintagerentals.com/doctors-house-wedding-kleinburg-on%5B/caption%5D
Country Lane Floral Design & Vintage Rentals specializes in creating stunning flower arrangements and providing unique high-quality rental items. They believe that your wedding’s uniqueness lies in the small details that give it your own personal touch. Their collection includes twinkle lights, tabletop décor, small prop items, furniture, and arbors.
4. DT Floral & DécorPhoto from http://www.dtfloralanddecor.com/wedding-decor-toronto%5B/caption%5D
DT Floral & Décor is a renowned design firm that offers a variety of services including floral arrangements, event styling, and rentals. Their goal is to provide excellent customer service by creating anything their clients can imagine. They specialize in making one-of-a-kind pieces but their previous works are available for rent, as well.
5. Fresh Look DesignPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/FreshLookDesign1/photos/a.10150344569462537.295284.21735242536/10153471717477537/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
Fresh Look Design is located in Kitchener, Ontario and specializes in helping their clients make their weddings or events extra special by providing excellent rental items. Their product catalog includes aisle runners, centerpieces, décor items, lounge furniture, signage, and more. They also offer full-service styling, event planning, and custom floral arrangements.
6. Jack in the BoxPhoto from http://jackinthebox.weddingstar.com/decor/wedding-decorations/wedding-flowers-and-garlands%5B/caption%5D
Jack in the Box is a one-stop shop for all things wedding and party related. They carry tents, tables and chairs, tableware, décor items, and quirky food stalls which are all available for rent or sale. They have a variety of artificial flowers and garlands that are made of paper, fabric, beads, pearls, and more.
7. Laila DécorPhoto from http://www.lailadecor.com/Garlands.html%5B/caption%5D
Laila Décor is driven by a continuously growing amount of knowledge and experience in floral and interior design. They create garlands, corsages, bouquets, mehndi flowers, and boutonnieres for weddings and special events and also have several other décor items available for rent including backdrops and dividers.
8. Little Wee Prop ShopPhoto from http://www.littleweepropshop.com/large-props%5B/caption%5D
Little Wee Prop Shop specializes in vintage-style rental items. Their collection consists of small and large décor items, furniture, crates, trunks, and luggage. They also have several statement pieces that work well for shoots and for giving your wedding that extra wow factor.
9. Spoken For RentalsPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/914349678623212/photos/a.917415321649981.1073741831.914349678623212/917417058316474/?type=3%5B/caption%5D
Spoken For Rentals offers a variety of rental items that fit well with any kind of wedding. Their team, which consists of design and style junkies, also specializes in creating wonderful pieces that brilliantly combine vivid colors to brighten up any venue. They have a lot of small and large props, their illuminated LOVE installation being the most famous one, that will surely make your wedding all the more memorable
10. Sproule Florist SupplyPhoto from http://www.sproulefloristsupply.ca/product/5386/X791___9__Douglas_Fir_Garland___12_95_ea%5B/caption%5D
Sproule Florist Supply has been supplying retail florists across Canada since 1973. Going straight to them will save you a significant amount of money and they even offer free shipping for orders over $300. They have an extensive selection of garlands which includes moss garlands, tinsel rope garlands, berry garlands, douglas fir garlands, and holly garlands, among many others.
11. Warehouse 84Photo from http://warehouse84.ca/the-vow-project-snuggle-sesh/%5B/caption%5D
Warehouse 84 is a well-known rental company that carries a variety of one-of-a-kind vintage and rustic items such as frames, crates, sofas, tables, luggage, and backdrops. They have a required minimum order amounting to a total of $300, but surely you will have no problem reaching that quota, with all of their charming and lovely pieces.
12. Weddings By ArdenianPhoto from https://www.weddingsbyardenian.com/graydon-hall-manor-wedding-decor-toronto%5B/caption%5D
Your guests will be left in awe by the stunning floral arrangements of Weddings by Ardenian. They started as a small shop but are now one of the best wedding décor service companies in Canada. They offer fresh and artificial floral pieces, aisle and altar décor, backdrops, linens, vintage vases, and love seats, among many others.
13. Vintage BashPhoto from https://www.vintagebash.ca/rental/silk-artificial-flower-garland/%5B/caption%5D
Vintage Bash is a rental boutique that specializes in rustic and vintage style décor items. Their growing collection of lovely, hand-picked items include backdrops, marquee lights, chairs, tabletop accessories, architectural pieces, and small props. The product list on their site is far from complete but you can schedule an appointment with them for a visit to their warehouse in Stouffville or Toronto to see the items in person.