For Flower & Gift Deliveries
Are you open during COVID-19?
Our store is currently closed for walk-in orders at this time. We only accept orders online and we offer contactless curbside pickup or curbside delivery only. We usually call or email to update you when we are about to deliver.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver within the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) area. Some areas that are 60 minutes from our store may be required a minimum order amount.
How much is your delivery fee?
We charge a flat rate of $15.00 CAD within Toronto, and from $20+ outside Toronto.
What payment methods do you accept?
If ordered online: e-transfer or major credit cards. We accept e-transfer, major credit cards, or cash in-store.
Do you offer same-day flower delivery?
We may usually need a few days notice. If it’s urgent, please call or email to double check.
How do I take care of the fresh flowers I bought?
Our fresh flowers come with floral food which should be planted every 3-4 days. The stems should be cut on an angle with a sharp knife & placed in a clean vase with fresh water. Keep your vase filled with water, and immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from arrangements.
Are there other terms I should be aware of?
- Specific Times: We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will let you know if we can accommodate (extra charges may apply).
- Delivery Times: Our normal delivery times are 9am-5pm for orders going to a business or schools, 9am-8pm for orders to a residence, hotel, or hospital, and 9am-2pm for orders going to a high school.
- Funeral Homes: These orders are our very highest priority. If you have ordered too late to make the funeral service we will call to let you know quickly so that you can make other arrangements or have something sent to the home of the family. If you do not know the zip code or exact address of the funeral home we will look it up for you. We normally contact the funeral home anyway to verify the time of the viewing and make arrangements for the flower delivery. If you have selected a delivery date that is before the actual viewing we will deliver to the viewing per the funeral home instructions. If you have ordered for a funeral viewing on Sunday and it is too late to deliver on Saturday or Sunday, we will contact the funeral home to verify that there is a viewing or service on Monday and reschedule the order.
- During busy holiday times: we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine’s and Mother’s Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times of the year. For Mother’s Day, in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother’s Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
- Please note that our delivery drivers are often not allowed to take a flower order directly to the recipient’s room in hospitals, hotels, and in some businesses or military installations. Due to the unique nature of these deliveries, we will gladly provide delivery to the reception desk or suitable equivalent.
- The flowers and packaging may vary according to availability and seasonality. The actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. All sizes are approximate.
For Custom Events
What is the process of ordering from you?
- Contact us to inquire.
- We will send you a questionnaire that will help us determine the right package for you.
- Once we receive your request, we’ll provide an estimated quote for your review, and an invoice upon approval.
We require a 50% initial payment along with a signed rental agreement and credit card on file (if you’re ordering rental items). The remaining 50%, as well as the security deposit (will be charged from your credit card), are due 15 days prior to your event. If you book less than 15 days before your event, your balance plus the security deposit will be collected in full at the time of reservation.
- If you want an in-person consultation, please call or email to book an appointment with us.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept Cash, e-transfer, and major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards and Visa debit cards. We charge an extra non-refundable 4% if paid via credit card or Paypal due to processing fees.
What is your cancellation policy?
- For products in the shop: We do not offer any refund.
- For events: Once you book with us, the initial payment is non-refundable. If you cancel within 2 months, we do not offer any refund and the invoice must be paid in full.