- Location: North York (Toronto)
- Job Type: Contract/Internship
- Disclaimer: This is an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity, please only apply if you are comfortable with the terms.
- Prepare supplies, tools and containers for weekly events
- Studio clean up (scrubbing buckets, sweeping floors, taking out trash, etc)
- Assist with floral processing
- Assist in floral builds creating bouquets, centrepieces, garlands, etc.
- Assisting with installation design
- Assist with event deliveries, setups, and teardowns
- Assist in customer service
- Internships are 90-120 days in length
- Interns must be available a minimum of 15 hours a week during onsite & event weeks & weekends
- College credit is available. We recommend you talk with your academic advisor to see what steps are necessary to get credit with your particular institution
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org