Job Type: Temporary (might become full time in the near future)
Shop Location: 1230 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 5, North York, ON M3K1Z9
Start Date: Starting immediately
Salary: $14-$16 per hour
Schedule: at least 15-20 hours per week (might be more if needed). Must be able to work various shifts including mornings, afternoon or evenings, weekends/weekdays.
Duties include preparing, organizing, deliveries/pickup, event handling, lifting/moving/setup/cleanup/teardown onsite & external events, processing paperworks, shop maintenance and customer service for walk in/phone/online customers + other various duties as required.
- 1 year driving experience
- G licence
- Proficiency with computers and ability to use various programs (such as Microsoft Office Suite) and web-based applications
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Professional attitude and work ethic
Please PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.