If you and your partner have a couple of old souls or have a special place in your hearts for antiques, you will absolutely enjoy planning a vintage wedding. Looking for the right décor items will be more of a treasure hunt than a task you need to do. But, of course, you still have a schedule to follow, so you cannot afford to waste time going to places that don’t have what you are looking for. For your convenience, we’ve gathered the best rental companies that carry vintage items and are located in or cater to the Brampton area:
1. Affair Tent & Event RentalsPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/589183567758784/photos/a.591894867487654.1073741838.589183567758784/980128668664270/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
Affair Tent & Event Rentals has been a part of the events industry for over 28 years. Their rental collection consists of tableware, glassware, chairs and tables, bar accessories, linen, and tents. They have several china pieces, chandeliers, and wooden pieces that would work well for a vintage wedding.
2. Divine Furniture RentalPhoto from http://www.divinefurniturerental.com/index.php?id_product=456&controller=product&id_lang=1%5B/caption%5D
Divine Furniture Rental has over 70 years of experience in the event and trade show industry. When you visit their warehouse, their team of designers, logistic experts, and technicians will be there to assist you with any of your concerns. Their selection of décor items and furniture is always updated to keep up with current trends.
3. Dream Party Décor Inc.Photo from https://www.dreampartydecor.com/decor-portfolio-samples.aspx%5B/caption%5D
Dream Party Décor Inc. boasts of their ability to create one-of-a-kind designs to suit their clients’ event needs. They specialize in providing excellent design and décor services for corporate events, weddings, and other special occasions. They also have several items available for rent such as candle holders, furniture, chandeliers, florals and greenery, tableware and frames.
4. FOS Décor CenterPhoto from http://www.fosdecor.com/centrepiece-gallery?viewAll=1%5B/caption%5D
FOS Décor Center is among Canada’s top event design and décor companies. Their goal is to help their clients achieve unique and memorable events by providing excellent service and stunning décor items. They carry floor coverings, centerpieces, room décor, furniture, draping, linens, and props.
5. Gervais Rentals & Tent RentalsPhoto from https://www.gervaisrentals.com/gallery%5B/caption%5D
Gervais Party & Tent Rentals caters to every kind of event, be it birthday parties, corporate events, and, of course, weddings. They have over 1,200 items available for rent such as lounge furniture, tableware, stages, dance floors, linens, and tents.
6. Marvelle EventsPhoto from https://web.facebook.com/marvelleevents/photos/a.372098262809194.92874.370788426273511/1415559495129727/?type=3&theater&_rdr%5B/caption%5D
Marvelle Events is owned by Laura and Dan Forbes, a team of 15 years with a combined 30-year experience in the event industry. The company only started a rental service in 2012 but has since become one of Canada’s renowned firms with a unique selection of over 2,000 items. They have been featured in several wedding news and reviews sites and continue to live up to their title as one of the largest design and décor companies in Ontario that specialize in rustic and vintage-style items. Their full catalog can only be accessed by a password, which you can request by contacting them through their site. They also have DJ and event planning services.
7. Mclean-Sherwood Party RentalPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/137371969675400/photos/a.153618844717379.40594.137371969675400/1294339900645262/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
Mclean-Sherwood Party Rental originally focused on chain saws and wheelbarrows instead of event décor items during 1979. Now, they’ve gotten rid of all the light duty equipment and filled their inventory with china, chairs and tables, furniture, novelty items, and vintage rentals. They have boxes, chalkboards, doors & windows, floor décor, tabletop décor, furniture, and tables.
8. MmmdecorsPhoto from http://mmmdecors.ca/memorable-magical-moments/%5B/caption%5D
Mmm is what you’ll be saying to Mmmdecors excellent design and management services. The three Ms in their company name stands for Memorable Magical Moments – something you can expect when you hire them for your wedding or rent a few of their items in stock. They carry assorted glass vases, pomander balls, white roman pillars, white potted trees, candle holders, chalkboards, mirrors, and many other vintage-style props.
9. Sweet Bee’s Tea PartyPhoto from http://www.teapartyshop.ca/gallery.html%5B/caption%5D
Sweet Bee’s Tea Party offers stunning mismatched vintage china, guaranteed to make any wedding or event unforgettable. You have the option of choosing your own set of items or you can get them to handle everything from planning to décor for that a stress-free experience.
10. The Party Centre Tents & RentalsPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/ThePartyCentre/photos/a.886329961426045.1073741828.279580038767710/1292340977491606/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
The Party Centre Tents & Rentals has been part of the event industry for more than 30 years as a rental company specializing in table settings, wedding décor, and marquee tents. If you check the items under their wedding & décor category, you will see that they have a variety of centerpieces, candle holders, jars, birdhouses, and easels to choose from. Make sure to check out their linens, glassware, dishes, and glassware, as well.
11. The Ultimate Wedding ProjectPhoto from http://theultimateweddingproject.com/flower-stands/%5B/caption%5D
The Ultimate Wedding Project is a wedding, social, and corporate event rental company based in Milton. They specialize in candelabras, feather centerpieces, glass vases, crystal chairs, charger plates, and plexiglass pedestals but also have many other items available. You can book an appointment to visit their store through their site.
12. Vintage BashPhoto from https://www.vintagebash.ca/%5B/caption%5D
Vintage Bash is a rental boutique that specializes in rustic and vintage style décor items. Their growing collection of lovely, hand-picked items include backdrops, marquee lights, chairs, tabletop accessories, architectural pieces, and small props. Their product list on their site is far from complete but you can schedule an appointment with them for a visit to their warehouse in Stouffville or Toronto to see the items in person.
13. Vintage Rentals & EventsPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/pg/vintagerentalsandevents/photos/?ref=page_internal%5B/caption%5D
Vintage Rentals & Events offers a wide collection of furniture and accessories for rent. This includes beautiful items perfect for your ceremony space, dinner and reception, dessert table, cocktail area, table centerpieces, and lounge. They also make custom chalkboards, complete with your own unique chalk-painted design, that work well as backdrops. They handle delivery and pick up of the rental pieces, with set-up and tear-down available for additional charges.
14. Weddings By ArdenianPhoto from https://www.weddingsbyardenian.com/vivienne-james-wedding?lightbox=image_9dj%5B/caption%5D
Your guests will be left in awe by the stunning floral arrangements of Weddings by Ardenian. They started as a small shop but are now one of the best wedding décor service companies in Canada. They offer fresh and artificial floral pieces, aisle and altar décor, backdrops, linens, vintage vases, and love seats, among many others.