Want to have a vintage wedding in Georgetown but can’t seem to find any good rental companies within the area? We feel you! We’ve done our own research and have found only a handful of stores. Luckily, many of the neighboring cities’ best vintage rentals include the Halton region in their areas of services. Some of the nearest ones include:
1. A Night To RememberPhoto from http://www.anighttoremember.ca/gallery/%5B/caption%5D
A Night To Remember started in 2010 and specializes in full-service wedding decorating. They also have a rental collection that includes chairs, linens, head table décor, backdrops, centerpieces, tabletop accessories, and so much more. Make sure to check out their site to read about some of their decorating tips!
2. Affair Tent & Event RentalsPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/589183567758784/photos/a.591894867487654.1073741838.589183567758784/980128668664270/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
Affair Tent & Event Rentals has been a part of the events industry for over 28 years. Their rental collection consists of tableware, glassware, chairs and tables, bar accessories, linen, and tents. They have several china pieces, chandeliers, and wooden pieces that would work well for a vintage wedding.
3. Cate & Co Vintage Rentals and StylingPhoto from http://www.cateandcodesigns.com/portfolio%5B/caption%5D
Cate & Co Vintage Rentals and Styling specializes in designing vintage, rustic, and romantic style items and events. They have a wide variety of furniture and décor items that come from the 1800s such as telephones, books, birch arbors, crates, mason jars, chandeliers, furniture, and other decorative items.
4. Chair-man Mills CorporationPhoto from http://www.chairmanmills.com/index.php/gallery/weddings/category/5.html%5B/caption%5D
Chair-man Mills Corporation has earned its spot on Toronto’s list of top event rental companies by providing innovative designs and high-quality rental items over several decades. They cater to every city and guarantee all rented items will be delivered without any problem. They have a large selection of linens, tablecloths, tabletop accessories, and fine china that range from vintage to modern styles.
5. Higgins Event RentalsPhoto from http://higginseventrentals.com/gallery/page/8/%5B/caption%5D
Higgins Event Rentals was founded in 1982 as United Rent-All, a small rental store that specialized in chain saws, cement mixers, and baby cribs. Back then, only a small percentage of their inventory consisted of event props and décor items but they soon became one of Toronto’s pioneers in the event rental industry. At present, their collection carries more than 1,800 products such as table setting, cooking & service items, props and décor, furniture, and linen.
6. Lemon Truffle DesignsPhoto from http://www.lemontruffle.com/%5B/caption%5D
Lemon Truffle Designs specializes in event planning, designing, and decorating services for weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, and other occasions. Their goal is to make your special day a reflection of your style and personality for a spectacular experience that soon won’t be forgotten. They also offer rental services for their rustic, vintage, and chic décor items.
7. Marvelle EventsPhoto from https://web.facebook.com/marvelleevents/photos/a.372098262809194.92874.370788426273511/1415559495129727/?type=3&theater&_rdr%5B/caption%5D
Marvelle Events is owned by Laura and Dan Forbes, a team of 15 years with a combined 30-year experience in the event industry. The company only started a rental service in 2012 but has since become one of Canada’s renowned firms with a unique selection of over 2,000 items. They have been featured in several wedding news and reviews sites and continue to live up to their title as one of the largest design and décor companies in Ontario that specialize in rustic and vintage-style items. Their full catalog can only be accessed by a password, which you can request by contacting them through their site. They have burlap runners for rent, under their small props category. They also have DJ and event planning services.
8. Mclean-Sherwood Party RentalPhoto from https://www.facebook.com/137371969675400/photos/a.153618844717379.40594.137371969675400/1294339900645262/?type=3&theater%5B/caption%5D
Mclean-Sherwood Party Rental originally focused on chain saws and wheelbarrows instead of event décor items during 1979. Now, they’ve gotten rid of all the light duty equipment and filled their inventory with china, chairs and tables, furniture, novelty items, and vintage rentals. They have boxes, chalkboards, doors & windows, floor décor, tabletop décor, furniture, and tables.
9. MmmdecorsPhoto from http://mmmdecors.ca/memorable-magical-moments/%5B/caption%5D
Mmm is what you’ll be saying to Mmmdecors excellent design and management services. The three Ms in their company name stands for Memorable Magical Moments – something you can expect when you hire them for your wedding or rent a few of their items in stock. They carry assorted glass vases, pomander balls, white roman pillars, white potted trees, candle holders, chalkboards, mirrors, and many other vintage-style props.
10. Plate OccasionsPhoto from http://plateoccasions.com/rental-collection/vintage-china/%5B/caption%5D
Plate Occasions is a Toronto-based rental company that specializes in tabletop items. Their collection consists of glassware, flatware, dinnerware, and other unique tabletop items that range from vintage to modern designs. They also offer custom sourcing services for those who want a 100% personalized event.
11. The Ultimate Wedding ProjectPhoto from http://theultimateweddingproject.com/flower-stands/%5B/caption%5D
The Ultimate Wedding Project is a wedding, social, and corporate event rental company based in Milton. They specialize in candelabras, feather centerpieces, glass vases, crystal chairs, charger plates, and plexiglass pedestals but also have many other items available. You can book an appointment to visit their store through their site.
12. Totally TeaPhoto from http://www.totallytea.ca/gallery/%5B/caption%5D
Totally Tea is a tea party caterer based in Mississauga. They offer catering and rental services for any wedding or event in need of lovely vintage silverware and china. A damage deposit is mandatory for all rental items.
13. Totally Tea CupsPhoto from http://totallyteacups.com/gallery.html%5B/caption%5D
Totally Tea Cups offers lovely teacups and saucers, majority of which are authentic English bone china. They are available for rent at $2.50 per set (cup and saucer). If your order goes over $50, you will also receive complimentary sugar bowls and teapots.