Hey friends, it’s been a while since the last time we wrote a blog post. Now that events are slowing down, we will have more time for blogging. Here’s another wedding we’ve done last September and we really really loved the output especially the bouquet!
- Wedding Venue: The Estates of Sunnybrook (McLean House)
- Wedding Colours: Burgundy, Peach, Blush, Pink, White, Off-White
- Theme: Wild, Lots of Flowers + Green, Dreamy
- Flowers Used: Mother of Pearl, Quicksand, Juliet Garden Rose, White Garden Rose, Burgundy Dahlia Ball, White Lisianthus, Burgundy Ranunculus, Seeded Eucalyptus, Gunni, Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- Photos By: Samantha Ong Photography
Oh this dreamy bouquet filled with Peach roses, Burgundy Ranunculus, Burgundy Dahlia… oh my 🙂